Tuesday 7 June 2011

Aaron Sim's Archetype

Aaron Sims, renowned concept designer (The Incredible Hulk, I am Legend) has released a teaser trailer for his film project named Archetype. Watch the trailer below



"Your Memories are just a glitch

RL7 is an eight foot tall combat robot. Only problem is he's starting to remember once being human. Now on the run from an all powerful corporation that will stop at nothing to destroy him RL7 desperately searches for the truth behind his mysterious memories before it's too late.

Directed by Aaron Sims, starring Robert Joy (Land of the Dead, CSI: NY) and David Anders (Heroes, 24).

For more information on Aaron and his latest projects, go to aaron-sims.com, and archetype-movie.com."


This is particularly interesting for me because there are certain aspects of this project that is similiar to what I have in mind for Pale Black. Nonetheless, I'm sure there are many key differences that differentiates both projects, lest people start saying that I'm ripping off Sims (or he is ripping off Pale Black! Har Har!).

It is great to see another robot film, nonetheless.

On another note, again, I know there have been little updates lately. I am reviewing some of the work I've done and is pondering whether to implement some changes to my work, which could mean redoing some completed assets. I'll keep posting.


No comments:

Post a Comment