Wednesday 11 May 2011

I blame the sweltering heat

My part of the world is undergoing some sort of freak weather phenomenon. Two weeks ago not a day would go by without an obligatory heavy downpour. Then since a week ago there was not a drop of rain to be seen,  the clouds have all but disappeared, giving the scorching sun an un-occluded access to the tarmac, which duly reflected the heat. This wouldn't be so bad if my car's air conditioning didn't pick that time to break down.

But anyway,  I have been working hard on creating assets for the project, one of them being the main protagonist. I am taking it very slowly, redoing major parts of the character even, because I don't want to rush it just for the sake of getting it done quickly. This is why I haven't had anything interesting to post for the past week.

I have made some headway in finalizing the script for the first episode, and am contemplating a possible teaser trailer. I'll be sure to post any interesting updates.



No comments:

Post a Comment